The Medical Center is ready to meet the needs of heart patients 24 hours a day with a talented team of surgeons, cardiologists, nurses, technicians and other health professionals. Led by board certified cardiothoracic surgeons W. Randy Carter, Jr., M.D. and Paul M. Moore, M.D., our highly trained staff is skilled in handling cardiac illness.
The Medical Center's comprehensive cardiac program offers:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty/Stents/Rotoblator/IVUS
- Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Pacemaker Placement/Automated Internal Cardiac Defibrillator Placement/Bi-Ventricular Pacemaker Placement
- Open Heart Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Valvular Heart Surgery including repair and replacement
- Ascending thoracic aneurysm/dissection repair or replacement
- Chest trauma care
At The Medical Center, cardiac patients recover faster and return to full and productive lives through our Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation program that combines exercise, education and counseling.
Heart patients are invited to participate in regular meetings of our Mended Hearts program that brings together those who have had heart procedures or people who are concerned about their cardiac risk factors and overall wellness. Check our support groups calendar for upcoming meeting dates or call (270) 796-3330.