The safety of our patients, visitors and employees is of the utmost importance. The Medical Center’s Security Department is staffed 24 hours a day by officers trained in Crisis Prevention and certified through the International Association of Healthcare Security and Safety.
The Medical Center is secured from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily with an intercom located at the Main Entrance on Park Street for after-hours access. The Emergency Department is accessible 24 hours a day.
The Security Department provides a variety of services to assist individuals on our campus and within our facility.
- Escorts - Patients, visitors, and staff can request Security escorts to their vehicles.
- Motorist Assists - Security offers jump-starts for dead batteries. Due to the complexity of vehicle doors and locking systems, we do not offer lock out service.
- Lost & Found - Lost & Found is located in the Security Department on the first floor of The Medical Center. Items are held for 30 days before disposal.
For the security of your personal belongings, the Security Department advises the following:
- Vehicle Security - Please secure your vehicle and any personnel property you may have in it. Do not leave items like cell phones, purses, and CD players in sight inside the vehicle.
- Valuables - Do not bring jewelry, large amounts of cash or other valuables with you.
To contact the Security Department, please call (270) 745-1350.